Here is how it works:
When an order is placed, the total amount of the order will be used to calculate the amount of points earned. Then these points will be added to your account, ready for use for your next visit.
For every dollar spent, you will earn 1 point. When redeeming, each point is worth 10 cents.
- $50 = 50 points
- $100 = 100 points
- $150 = 150 points
- 50 points = $5
- 100 points = $10
- 150 points = $15
During the checkout process you will be able to pay for your order with your
*Please note we reserve the right to make any changes at any time without prior
- Redeeming Points
If you have a balance in your Shopping Points Account, you can use those points
towards your purchase. During the checkout process, on the same page that
you select a payment method, there will be a box to enter the amount of points
you wish to redeem. Enter the amount of points you would like to spend or
click the box to use all available points. Please note, you will still have
to select another payment method if there are not enough points to cover the
rest of the cost of your purchase. Continue the checkout procedure and at
the confirmation page you will notice that the value of the points redeemed
will have been credited towards your order. Once you confirm your order, your
Shopping Points account will be updated and the points used deducted from
- Are there any minimum points required in order to redeem my points?
Currently, there are no minimum points required to redeem points.
- Is there a minimum purchase amount required in order to redeem my points?
Currently, there is no minimum dollar amount you must use in order to redeem
- Is there a maximum amount of points I can redeem for my order?
A maximum of 1,000 points (worth $100) is allowed to redeem per order.
- Will I earn points for shipping fees?
No, all points earned will be calculated before shipping fees.
- Will I earn points for tax fees?
No, all points earned will be calculated before tax fees.
- Will I earn points for sale items?
No, all sale items are excluded from the Agana Reward Points System.
- Will I earn points on a purchase if I used my points?
No, you will not earn points on a purchase if you used your points.
- Conditions of Use.
- Shopping Points are only available to registered AganaBaby members.
- Points earned online can only be used for online purchases. Online points
and Store points cannot be combined.
- Points cannot be transferred between members.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash or store credit under any circumstances.
- Shopping Points will not be refunded for any cancelled orders.
- All purchases that use the Agana Reward Points are FINAL SALE. There are
no refunds, exchanges or store credit available.
- What is Agana Day?
Every 5th, 15th and 25th of the month is Agana Day. On this day, we offer DOUBLE
POINTS! That means for every dollar you spend, you will earn 2 points! Take
advantage of this great deal! Look out for TRIPLE POINT days as well!
For any questions or concerns regarding the Agana Reward Points System, please
do not hesitate to contact us.