The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is an innovative soft cotton baby carrier that is an ideal blend of a sling, wrap and carrier, providing the positions and benefits of all three. There is no other carrier available like it. It is a ready-to-wear wrap that enables parents & caregivers to comfortably carry infants and toddlers (from birth to 3 years) in multiple positions.
The K’tan carrier is lightweight and compact like a sling, yet goes over both shoulders to evenly distribute baby's weight like a structured carrier. The adjustable back support band offers the wearer extra back support and makes it easy to adjust baby or toddler’s weight distribution on both shoulders. The exclusive design that is also ideal for premature babies and babies with special needs offers the wearer a soft cotton carrier that is ready-to-wear, with no buckles, snaps, rings or hardware! Extremely simple to use, the secret behind this parent-invented baby carrier is its unique double-loop design, which provides added security for carrying baby and privacy for mom while nursing!
Easy to put on and take off, the carrier comes in a free carry bag! Baby K’tan, LLC uses all 100% natural cotton free of harmful chemicals, formaldehydes and azo dyes.
- Recommended by doctors
- Material: 100% natural soft cotton
- Ready-To-Wear: No wrapping - No hardware
- Hip gender-neutral t-shirt colors
- Economical – 3 carriers in 1
- Adjustable back support band
- Rests comfortably on both shoulders
- Over 6 positions from 8-35 lbs. (consult physician for preemies)
- Easy to use; instructional manual included
- Instructional videos at www.babyktanvideo.com
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Double-loop design provides extra security for baby and privacy while nursing
- Free matching storage bag
- Percentage of all Baby K’tan sales go to the American Heart Association and the National Down Syndrome Society
Sizing Carrier Size: XS S M L XL
Women Dress Size 0-4 6-8 10-12 14-16 18-22
Men Suit Jacket Size 24-30 32-38 39-42 43-46 47-50
**Sizing Tips The carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size. If you are 5'2” or under it is recommended to choose a smaller size. If you are in between sizes based on the measurements above, it is recommended to choose the smaller size.
For more information about sizes, please take a look at their website:
If you are pregnant, base sizing on your pre-pregnancy size.
Carrier is meant to fit snugly!